Social Media - Marketing Specialist
Fairview Park, OH 44126
A local property management company is seeking a Social Media – Marketing Specialist who will offer support to the leasing staff and provide social media content, marketing, and sales strategies to each property’s leasing team. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create and post social media and marketing ads daily
- Design and implement marketing strategies custom to each property’s needs
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly traffic flow
- Compile weekly and monthly traffic reports
- Prepare a competitive analysis as requested
- Create resident retention programs and increase resident and community functions
- Attend and participate in staff and/or management meetings as requested
- Provide additional sales support to struggling properties
- Train new staff members
- Comply with the Fair Housing Laws
- Must have Property Management experience in market rate portfolios as a property manager, leasing manager, or a highly qualified leasing consultant
- Property Management experience is a must
- Must have strong computer and communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a reliable and insured vehicle
- Must be comfortable driving to other locations in the western suburbs of Cleveland and into Lorain County
- Must have the flexibility to work outside the normal work hours for showings and open houses
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.