Brook Park, OH 44142 | Temp-to-Hire
This metal service center is seeking a Slitter Helper for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Load, unload, and strap coils
- Set-up separator rolls and follow specific instructions
- Cross check material tag with work card
- Feed coils into slitting lines
- Support main operator in all necessary tasks of production
- Operate tow motor or crane
- Previous steel experience is helpful in this position
- Must be willing to learn
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and reliable
- Tow motor or overhead crane experience is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.