Brook Park, OH 44142 US
A metal service center is seeking a Slitter Helper for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Load, unload, and strap coils
- Set-up separator rolls and follow specific instructions
- Cross check material tag with work card
- Feed coils into slitting lines
- Support main operator in all necessary tasks of production
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous steel experience is helpful in this position
- Must be able to use and read a ruler, tape measure, and scale
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand on your feet for 8 hours
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.