Willoughby, OH 44094
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Machinist to operate a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks and produce or repair precision parts using manual and automated equipment. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate cut-off saws, manual Bridgeport and lathes, bending equipment, hand tools, drill and brake presses, overhead cranes, forklifts, and other manufacturing tools
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during process
- Read, interpret, and understand mechanical drawings, assemblies, blueprints, and specifications
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments
- Check and clean work pieces and work areas
- Confer with engineering, supervisors, and manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information
- Continually learn and take detailed notes on new ideas and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5+ years of machine experience
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Must be able to accurately use precision instruments
- Must have manual dexterity, an eye for detail, a positive attitude, and a track record of good performance
- Must be a team player, work well with others, and be customer focused
- Must be willing to do a bit extra to get the job done right and on time
- Must have own tools
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.