Shop Maintenance Technician
Bainbridge, OH 44023
An equipment company is seeking a Shop Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance, installation, and repair of production equipment, machinery, and facilities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.; however, you may need to stay later if a machine or equipment is down that is essential to operations.
- Perform specialized maintenance tasks such as NC/CNC, general machine equipment, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, HVAC, plumbing, and structural facility maintenance and repair
- Work from blueprints, machine manuals, wire diagrams, and schematics
- Inspect equipment for condition and safety according to schedule
- Dismantle and repair defective machine and equipment
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and pulleys
- Repair hydraulic lines, wires, and movies equipment
- Perform plumbing, pipe and valve replacement, machine moving, carpentry, and welding repairs
- Use electronic and electrical measuring equipment, hand and power tools, machinist tools, gages, plumbing, welding, carpentry tools, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and Trade or Vocational Schools training with an emphasis on mechanical and electrical
- Must have basic carpentry skills
- Must be able to read blueprints, wire diagrams, and schematics
- Must be experienced in utilizing micrometers, calipers, scales, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, load and unload trucks, and position loads onto crane or forklift
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.