Shop Foreman - Second Shift
Painesville, OH 44077
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Shop Foreman. This position is a 2nd shift position.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
- Accomplish work results by establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting results
- Establish and enforce organization standards by maintaining quality service
- Operate, set-up, and program CNC machines
- Ensure production, safety, and quality procedures are being followed
- Resolve personnel problems and contribute to team effort
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Machine Technical Training is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a leadership role, supervising machine shop operators, and overseeing shift operations
- Must be able to organize and monitor work flow
- Must have the ability to maximize productivity of the production area
- Must be able to maintain safe and clean work environment and follow all safety procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.