Strongsville, OH 44149 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk who has operated a forklift. Work hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m; however, you must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Assist in day-to-day operations and work closely with Shipping, Receiving, Machine Shop, and Assembly
- Load and unload trucks with forklift
- Utilize computer to access shipping software for outbound and inbound shipments
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must have previous Shipping/Receiving experience
- Must be able to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Must have the ability to read a tape measure
- Must be comfortable standing, walking, and moving quickly for the shift, as well as being safety-conscious
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to maintain a clean and organized work environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 169732” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.