Shipping Receiving/Material Handler
Elyria, OH 44035 US
Do you enjoy staying active all day? If so, we have a job you may be interested in. We are looking for a Shipping Receiving/Material Handler to work first shift from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Load and unload materials from vendor and customers delivery vehicles
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Package product per work instructions
- Work with Department Managers, Quality, and Production Scheduling to support on-time delivery and shipment accuracy
- Identify, count, and properly prepare machined products for proper packaging and identification
- Maintain inventory of incoming and outgoing items
- Prepare proper paperwork and labeling for shipments
- Identify and move materials to proper locations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Shipping and Receiving environment preferred
- Must have a Tow Motor Certification
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.