Warrensville Heights, OH 44128 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping/Receiving/Production Clerk for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Inspect, count, and pack parts for customer orders
- Stack, band, shrink wrap, and weight skids for shipping
- Load and unload trucks using a tow motor
- Utilize computer to print labels, packing skips, etc.
- Assist with material handing; moving skids of parts from one department to another for processing
- Will be cross trained to operate Punch Press and Vibratory Machines when there is down time
- Must have at least 1 year shipping/receiving experience
- Must have previously operated a tow motor
- Must be a fast learn who can retain knowledge
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.