Columbia Station, OH 44028 US
A manufacturing company is seeking experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerks for immediate, full-time opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with overtime possible.
- Control the flow of material through the logistics department
- Store and distribute WIP and finished goods
- Learn and follow all processes and work instructions that pertain to packaging area and bin and station cleaning
- Make boxes as required
- Remove finished goods from the audit area and store in designated area
- Operate forklift and stand-up lift truck
- Verify all customer requirements are met prior to shipping; check labels, number of containers, and other information against packing list
- Place all outgoing shipments in the correct staging area
- Must have prior shipping/receiving experience
- must have the ability to operate a forklift and stand-up lift truck
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced warehouse while paying attention to detail
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.