Cleveland, OH 44114 US
A local manufacturing company is seeking a Material Handler to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available when needed.
- Put away incoming inventory, retrieve parts for production technicians, and load and unload trucks
- Organize and store goods and materials and perform cycle counts as directed
- Stand, walk, and lift 50 pounds
- Safely operate a forklift and overhead crane
- Utilize computer to access UPS and FedEx Sites
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 3 years Shipping, Receiving, and parts packaging experience for a wide range of part sizes and weights
- Must be able to operate a forklift and overhead crane; Certifications are preferred
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of UPS and FedEx Websites
- Must be comfortable standing, walking, and lifting 50 pounds
- Must have strong communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Shipping/Receiving position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172264” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.