Shipping Crate Builder - 2 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking an energized and reliable Shipping Clerk who will be taught to build crates. These are full-time positions; one person will begin at 6 a.m. and the other will start at 8 a.m.
- Build crates utilizing screwdrivers, saws, and other devices to cut and build the crates
- Safety pack and ship products
- Operate a forklift
- Perform visual inspection
- Verify information on invoices
- Utilize a tape measure, nail gun, saw, banding machine, etc.
- Shipping or receiving experience is preferred
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in woodworking or carpentry
- Must be able to carefully use a screwdriver, saws, and other hand or power tools
- Must be able to read, count accurately, perform simple math, and write legibly
- Must be dependable, detail-oriented and able to follow directions
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and 100 pounds occasionally
- Must be comfortable working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Must be able to work independently and also in a team environment
- Must have excellent attendance
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.