Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Coordinator/Dispatcher to work a first shift position from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Handle BOL commercial invoices for international and exporters
- LTL for the truck loads
- Assist with inside and outside retail portals and get shipping documentation
- Prepare loads and shipments, handle routes, and coordinate orders for pick-up
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous shipping and warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to handle international and domestic invoices and exporters
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while working well with others
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.