Shipping - Receiving Foreman
Oakwood Village, OH 44146
A business service company is seeking Shipping – Receiving Foreman to coordinate and manage the Shipping and Receiving Department. Work hours for this position are 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You will float between their locations in Oakwood Village and Maple Heights.
- Ensure all shipping/receiving documents are correctly maintained
- Support daily shipments of customer ordered materials
- Complete all shipment preparation prior to shipment date
- Assist in resolving issues, deadlines, and assignments
- Work with management to ensure compliance and time deadlines are met
- Supervise all personnel assigned in this department
- Abide by all EHS action plans, compliance, and MSDS Documentation
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree is a pus
- Must have previous experience in a supervisory role and in a warehouse or an industrial plant environment
- Must be computer literate with an emphasis in Excel
- Must have accurate and detailed communication skills
- Must be able to pay strong attention to detail, manage multiple tasks and priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-directed, highly professional, and collaborative with strong problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in acclimate weather conditions
- Must have Equipment and Forklift Certifications
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.