Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Wickliffe, OH 44092 | Possible Temp to Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for a full-time position. You will work 12 hour shifts; 4 days one week and 3 days the next week from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Receive and verify counts on all incoming shipments
- Prepare all paperwork for distribution of materials
- Enter all incoming delivery information into computer system
- File all purchase orders
- Fill out all requisitions for the department
- Follow all plant safety rules
- Maintain good housekeeping on docks, in storage areas, and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a shipping/receiving role is preferred
- Must have the ability to operate several vehicles including a tow motor
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Must be able to work flexible hours with minimal supervision
- Any candidate that is a self-starter is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.