Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Twinsburg, OH 44087
A printing company is seeking Shipping – Receiving Clerk for a full-time position working 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday; however, you must be able to work until 5:30 pm. and an occasional Saturday and Sunday.
- Coordinate and schedule daily shipment/receiving schedule at all locations
- Prepare daily and weekly schedule for drivers or other manpower
- Oversee completion of all required paperwork
- Ensure all incoming shipment receipts are properly received, inspected, and safely moved to their designed area or correct department
- Coordinate and track shipment and receipts from outside vendors
- Ensure all required information is entered and updated in ERP system
- Make sure all employees are properly trained, work areas area safe, clean, and orderly
- Participate in department and management meeting
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 5 years Shipping and Receiving experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with required insurance
- Must have knowledge of shipping/receiving best practices and compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Shipping, and ERP Software
- Must have or able to be licensed for tow motor and crane operation
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.