Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Richfield, OH 44286
A distribution company is seeking a Shipping – Receiving Clerk to work 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Load and unload trucks using tow motor, forklift, and pallet jack
- Use RF Scanner
- Receive products and stock shelves
- Pick orders, print labels, and Bills of Lading from computer
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Push, pull, and drag up to 50 pounds
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Shipping and Receiving experience
- Must have experience operating a tow motor, forklift, and pallet jack
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of warehouse software
- Must be able to push, pull, and drag up to 50 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.