Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Painesville, OH 44077 | Indefinite
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk who will prepare items for shipping and verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Receive and process all defective parts returned for replacement or credit
- Operate the stretch wrap banders and steel strapping equipment
- Unpack, examine, and route incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages shortages
- Identify and report defective materials or questionable conditions
- Track shipments and input data into EPICOR Inventory System
- Pack parts, thread protect, skid parts, wrap, and inspect materials prior to shipping
- Keep adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Make pick-ups and deliveries to suppliers using company van or flatbed
- Must have prior shipping, receiving, and tow motor experience
- Must have previously worked in a manufacturing environment
- Must be a licensed forklift or crane operator
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be safety-conscious, have an eye for detail, and be a reliable, team player
- Must be computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Software
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.