Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Medina, OH 44256
A design and manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pull parts using a Bill of Material from stock locations
- Track back-ordered components
- Receive parts, replace into inventory locations, and keep shelves organized
- Refresh bins with items from overstock locations and pack products into shipping containers
- Prepare skids for LTL shipments
- Create shipping levels and paperwork for UPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Assist with shipping estimates and assist production department
- Operate a tow motor, truck dock, and load and unload trucks
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5+ years in a warehouse environment
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must be detail-orientated, computer savvy, and able to work in fast-paced environment while adapting to frequent changes
- Must be dependable
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.