Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is seeking a self-motivated Shipping/Receiving Clerk for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are first shift, Monday through Friday.
- Pick, package, and palletize items for shipping
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Route materials to appropriate departments
- Receive, unpack, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange for transportation of products
- Safety drive forklift and utilize other lifting devices
- Accurately process transactions in computer system
- Must have 1 year warehouse experience
- Must have Microsoft Office experience, as well as UPS World Ship
- Must be able to read basic blueprints
- Must have the ability to operate a lift truck and stand-up pallet picker
- Must be a hard-working team player and take pride in your work
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-packed, high-energy environment
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.