Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Cleveland, OH 44113
This manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping – Receiving Clerk for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Hours for the position are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Prepare outgoing sales orders including packing products and preparing packing list
- Arrange for pick-up of orders by LTL Carriers
- Prepare Bill of Lading for shipments
- Unload incoming deliveries and bring goods to appropriate department
- Process receiving paperwork and deliver to Purchasing
- Handle claim process for damaged incoming or outgoing shipments
- Trace shipments
- Requisition shipping supplies
- Must have previous shipping and receiving experience
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to follow specifications and procedures
- The ability to process all paperwork accurately and timely is required
- Must have the ability to maintain a safe and organized work environment
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.