Shipping - Receiving Clerk - 8 needed
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is seeking Shipping – Receiving Clerks for full-time positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Support the materials management function of the Logistics Department and the overall sales functions
- Communicate any discrepancies in inventory levels and/or receiving directly with the Warehouse Supervisor and Purchasing
- Pick orders accurately and promptly using bar code scanners
- Receive and restock inventory accurately and promptly
- Check assigned equipment daily
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Follow safe work habits, established safety procedures, and participate in general housekeeping of warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 to 5 years of warehouse experience
- Must have a forklift license
- Hazardous materials experience is highly desired
- Must have knowledge of warehouse equipment, inventory control systems, and cutoffs
- OSHA Forklift Training Certificate is required
- Must be proficient with Email, Word, Excel, RF Scanner, WMS Systems, UPS and FedEx Systems, and printers
- Must have an eye for detail with strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work well under minimal supervisor
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.