Shipping - Receiving - Tow Motor Operator
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Shipping/Receiving/Tow Motor Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ensure items picked for shipping are correctly identified and properly packaged
- Ensure items received are properly identified and moved to correct bin locations
- Assemble orders, and prepare goods for shipment
- Schedule UPS/FedEx shipments via on-line
- Operate a forklift and stand-up forklift to handle large crated equipment
- Maintain supplies and equipment used in daily activities
- Assist in periodic inventory counts as requested by management
- Perform additional warehouse duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 3 years’ shipping/receiving/warehouse experience
- Must be computer savvy and UPS/FedEx knowledge is a plus
- Must have a forklift Certification
- Must have strong basic math skills
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.