Shipping - Receiving - Inventory Clerk
Northfield, OH 44067
A distribution company is seeking a Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Clerk for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Locate and purchase steel mill products
- Prepare purchase orders to processors and track from concept to completion
- Arrange shipping from point-to-point
- Send freight releases and Bills of Lading
- Use forklift and overhead crane
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Perform other shipping and receiving duties
- Must have previous shipping, receiving, and purchasing experience
- Must be able to operate a forklift and overhead crane
- Must be computer literate with an emphasis on Word and Excel 2008
- Must have steel-toed boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.