Sheet Metal Worker - Short-term
Amherst, OH 44001
A large contractor is seeking a Sheet Metal Worker for a 3 to 4 month opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. 3:30 p.m.
- Read blueprints, sketches, or product specifications
- Trim, file, grind, buff, and smooth surfaces
- Weld, solder, bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk, or bond component parts to assemble product
- Install assemblies in supportive framework according to blueprints
- Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance to specification
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, short correspondence, and memos
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, compute rate, ratio, percentages, as well as drawing bar graphs
- Must be able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions
- Must maintain a positive interaction with all others
- Must have the ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.