Sheet Metal Fabricator
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
An electronic manufacturing company is seeking a Sheet Metal Fabricator to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Program and operate CNC Laser Turret Punch Machines, Panel Benders, and Press Brakes
- Set-up and operate brake press and punch press equipment
- Use micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates or rulers
- Operate handheld overhead crane and forklift
- Inspect parts and verify conformance to blueprint specifications
- Complete documentation accurately and timely and achieve target completion dates
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior manufacturing and mechanical Press Brake or Laser Cutting Machine experience; Knowledge of GD&T is desired
- Must have at least 2 years experience setting-up and operating CNC Laser, Turret Punch Press, Press Brake, and Panel Bender Machines
- Strong mechanical aptitude and shop math skills is needed
- Knowledge and experience using micrometers, calipers, gages, scales, and reading blueprints is required
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.