Sheet Metal Fabricator
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
A manufacturing company is seeking a Sheet Metal Fabricator to work a first shift position from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Operate a Power Squaring Shear, manual, power, and finger breaks, notching equipment, and a Single Station Strippit
- Work from verbal instructions, sketches, and drawings
- Change punches and dies, as well as set backstops for punching
- Must have previous Sheet Metal Fabrication experience
- Must be able to operate various assigned equipment
- Must be able to work from instructions, sketches, and drawings
- Must be able to change punches and dies
- Must have the ability to set backstops for punching
- Must have own tools
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.