Bedford, OH 44146
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Set-up Machinist who will be responsible for setting up machines, providing support for operators, and the continuous operation of the machinery. This is a first shift position working 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Set-up Dennison Hydraulic Press and electronic testing station according to worksheet specifications
- Verify parts are being made to correct specifications
- Set-up and run weight machines and manage production of machines to assemble grommets and rivets used in assembly
- Oil machines in assembly area
- Maintain adequate supply of components and supply assembly work station with all necessary components
- Troubleshoot machine problems and maintain housekeeping in the area
- Provide assistance to other departments when necessary
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be familiar with ISO Quality Standards and associated paperwork
- Experience with ISO9001 or ITF16949 Quality Standards is preferred
- Prefer candidates that are familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must possess a solid mechanical aptitude and understanding
- Must be able to follow written work instruction including blueprints
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, transporting, and lifting of items up to 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.