Oakwood Village, OH 44146
A large service and supply company is seeking a Service Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and possible Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Repair, maintain, and service customer equipment
- Keep all service tools and vehicles are in good working condition
- Maintain a clean work area and all other areas of the shop
- Ensure safety of service technicians, maintain a safe working environment, and report all accidents to HR immediately
- Assist Service Manager and evaluate trade-ins
- Maintain service library
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Two years technical school is preferred
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in automotive, auto body repair, welding, and/or trailer repair/service
- Must have the ability to diagnose and repair any problems with trailers, or snow and ice equipment in a timely and accurate manner
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be proficient in reading and using a tape measure
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day, consistently walking, and able to lift 100 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.