Chesterland, OH 44026 | Temp-to-Hire
This service company is offering an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Level 1 Service Technician to service and install products sold and maintained by the Company. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Have telephone and personal contact with customers and employees regarding service and installation coordination
- Perform duties as directed by field supervision
- Properly document timesheets and cards to ensure complete accuracy of timekeeping for all jobs
- Responsible for participating in Safety and Tool Box talks every two weeks
- Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner, including appearance at all time while on the clock and in uniform
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 2 years of previous construction experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills are important
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Confidentiality of customers and company information is mandatory
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.