Cleveland, OH 44135 | Direct Hire
A local company is seeking Service Agents who will prepare and service vehicles prior to rental including refueling, cleaning, washing, and checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles.
There are 2 shifts for this position; the first is Monday and Tuesday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The other shift is Wednesday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Friday 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This company is looking for candidates to work in Downtown Cleveland, Parma, Richmond Heights, Broadview Heights, Fairlawn, Strongsville, Mentor, Kent, Streetsboro, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, Bedford, and the Westside of Cleveland.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure all lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seal belts, mirrors, and back-up lights are in working order
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found and direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area, drive vehicle through car wash
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
- Ensure that the key tab is properly marked
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turn back, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the required schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.