Senior Electronic Technician
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Electronic Technician to perform standard testing processes on a variety of equipment, analyze, and record results. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Create, develop, and maintain test procedures and standards
- Assist with engineering change order process and implementation in production
- Use schematic analysis combined with standard electronic test techniques to perform failure analyses and root cause determination
- Perform component-level repair
- Assist the Engineering staff in the design, fabrication, or validation of new production test fixtures, then build cables and fixtures
- Provide recommendations and technical assistance as needed
- Uphold Production Department Test and Quality Standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have an Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent training and experience; including military electronics training
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in component-level electronics debug and repair
- Must have technical troubleshooting experience
- Must have a Printed Circuit Board Soldering Certificate
- Must have component-level circuit analysis and fault diagnosis skills
- Must be able to operate standard types of electronic test equipment
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and perform work while standing
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
- Automated testing skills and experience is desired
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.