Search Engine Optimizer - Part-time
Lakewood, OH 44107
This design company is offering an immediate, part-time position for a Search Engine Optimizer who will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, and manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. This is a part-time position working 25 hours each week.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimizations and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Ensure best practices are properly implemented
- Drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO position for target keywords
- Must have a BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Must have experience with bid management tools, A/B, multivariate experiments, proven SEO, and managing marketing, conversion, and on-line customer acquisition
- Must have in-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Must have knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Must be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.