Brook Park, OH 44142 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Scheduling Clerk to join their team. This is first shift position working 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with overtime available.
- Create in-process work orders from cycle sheets
- Backflush work orders and recipes as needed
- Pass out schedules, handle inventory, and forward production pack logs
- Order limited items and raw materials
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have prior scheduling/warehouse experience
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to be highly accurate
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.