Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Saw Operator. This is a second shift position working 4:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Set-up, operate, or tend to machines to saw and cut steel
- Program CNC Machines to saw steel
- Form steel to specifications
- Clean/debur burned or cut steel
- Label all burned or cut parts
- Load and unload steel
- Maintain saw equipment replacing blades and coolant
- Must have previous saw experience
- Must be able to program CNC Machines
- Must be able to follow specifications
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.