Sales Support Coordinator
Northfield, OH 44067
A distribution company is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to provide administrative support for National and District Sales Managers. This is a full-time opportunity with work hours being Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation formats and materials
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders
- Internal and external sales reporting utilizing vendor information system
- Coordinate and collaborate between departments to meet customer expectations
- Serve as a liaison between sales teams and all departments
- Assist sales team, managers, and executives handing customer inquiries, emails, and conflict resolutions
- Assist in coordinating the annual trade show and attend if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 3 years previous experience working in an administrative, customer service or sales administrative role
- Must have prior experience working with sales teams
- The ability to analyze numbers and conclude trends in terms of buying behavior and patterns is required
- Must have excellent Excel skills including pivot tables, V-lookup, and conditional reporting
- Must be detail-oriented while keeping a high degree of accuracy
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, take direction, and have the ability to be self-directed
- Must be able to demonstrate personal and professional integrity
- Must have the ability to cross-train, assist team members, and be open to learning new areas
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.