Sales Order Processor - 2 Needed
Mentor, OH 44060 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Sales Order Processor to prepare orders for pick up or shipment by truck or UPS, and to perform a variety of duties to operate equipment for drilling, boring, balancing, and similar operations in the fabrication and assembly of circular brushes for sales orders. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work from established procedures and verbal instructions to set up and operate equipment and from sales orders and job orders to assemble plates and hardware
- Use pallet jack as necessary to move products to and from processing area, pallets and products to proper shipping location, and put stock away
- Orders for finished goods should be pulled and processed within established time frames and complete paperwork and include with products as required
- Support other areas of the Warehouse including wrapper, hand maintenance, UPS, raw materials, or as directed
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, wear required and recommended safety equipment, follow safety precautions on materials as per MSDS sheets, and adhere to all environmental regulations
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs to tools and equipment and refers major repairs to Machine Shop or Maintenance Department
- Exercise proper care in the use of hand tools, equipment, and materials and maintain work areas in a neat and orderly condition
- Completes all required records, reports, and forms in a neat, accurate and timely fashion
- Attend and participate in all required training sessions
- Must be able to read work orders, complete paperwork, and match product numbers to numbers on work orders
- Must have the ability to lift packages weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack
- Must have manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and the ability to use fabrication equipment such as a CNC Router, Drill Press and Propel Nut Press
- Must be comfortable to continuously walk or stand, frequently bend, and lift package products weighing up to 25 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.