Sales Coordinator - Shipping Administrator
Brook Park, OH 44142
A manufacturing company is seeking a Sales Coordinator – Shipping Administrator who will support customer service, sales, and shipping. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer customer and account manager inquiries concerning order placement, product availability, shipment status, expediting, and pricing
- Enter and maintain sales orders, invoices, and credit/rebill information into computer system
- Coordinate with Production, Shipping, and other areas of operation regarding customer expectations, delivery, and service matters
- Contact key individuals inside and outside the company to obtain or relay important information on customer service issues
- Coordinate efforts between outside sales force, manufacturing, logistics, and purchasing
- Handle all departmental expedite freight requirements
- Minimum Associate Degree in business or course of study directly relevant to job requirements is required
- Must have 3 to 5 years of inside sales support and logistics experience
- Background in manufacturing, production scheduling, inventory, and purchasing is a plus
- Must have strong computer skills. JDE System experience is a plus
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customer who are located world-wide
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, work under stress and deadlines, multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to solve problems and respond to conflict
This company offers competitive salary and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.