Sales Assistant Administrator
Independence, OH 44131
A financial planning company is seeking a Sales Assistant Administrator for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer telephones, schedule meetings, and prepare forms
- Communicate with sales reps via email and/or service memos
- Process daily transactions and systematic monthly, quarterly, and annual withdrawals
- Review portfolio, maintain client database, and prepare worksheet and calculations in conjunction with portfolio reviews
- Post all activity of any kind in Company Computer System
- Prepare outgoing and overnight mail
- Miscellaneous clerical functions for sales reps
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Sales Assistant experience
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, an articulate phone presence, and a professional image
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.