Sales Application Engineer
Hudson, OH 44236 US
We are seeking a Sales Applications Engineer to provide technical and administrative support to Outside Sales. Work hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday; some overtime hours may be necessary to meet client needs.
- Coordinate Inside Sales functions related to the sale of complete machines and related parts and accessories
- Maintain active proposal quote logs and files, complete quotes and proposals, handle invoicing of complete machines, and complete outside purchase orders
- Maintain active order files, sales literature, and complete machine inventory files
- Respond to telephone inquiries and walk-in customers, prepare sales and activity reports, presentations, studies and research
- Advise Outside Sales personnel of all activities in their territories, assist outside sales team, and achieve their territory and market business plans
- Create and implement advertising, mailers, and programs to increase and improve sales including direct mail, ad copy, customer loyalty marketing programs, and dealer development programs
- Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc.
- Maintain professional business relationships with target or assigned accounts
- Cross-train to assist in Service or Parts Department as required
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business; Degree may be substituted with 10 years of related experience
- Must have 3 to 5 years in Application Engineering, Customer Service, and Inside Sales
- Must have proven ability to build and maintain high quality, long term, and professional business relationships with clients, customers, suppliers, and other employees and team members
- Must have strong organizational, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office is required
- Must have passion, energy, drive, and intelligence with high levels of initiative and inquisitiveness
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-225-0138 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.