Painesville, OH 44077 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual who is familiar with OSHA compliance to assist the Safety Director by maintaining their calendar, updating company safety records, scheduling safety meetings, conducting the safety training for new hires, and continuous safety training. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer employee questions
- Manage director's calendar
- Maintain and update company and safety records
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reports
- Conduct safety training
- Keep safety director updated on concerns and questions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previously worked in a Manufacturing environment
- Must have proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail while multi-tasking
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.