Safety Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Painesville, OH 44077 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual who is familiar with OSHA compliance to assist the Safety Director by maintaining their calendar, updating company safety records, scheduling safety meetings, conducting the safety training for new hires, and continuous safety training. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer employee questions, provide information, forms, program literature
- Take notes regarding employee questions, issues, and concerns
- Answer phone call and set-up appointments and reminders in Outlook Calendar
- Create Excel spreadsheet reports and compile, maintain, and update company record reports
- Manage office inventory and work with vendors to ensure regular supply of safety items
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reports
- Conduct safety training using OSHA video presentations for all new hires
- Maintain and update company and safety records
- Keep safety director updated on concerns and questions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previously worked in a Manufacturing environment
- Must have experience with Industrial Safety/OSHA Standards
- Must be proficient developing and facilitating effective training presentations
- Must have the ability to compile and maintain business transaction records
- Must have proficient Microsoft Office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills while having a professional presence
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail while multi-tasking
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.