SMT Operator - Second Shift
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a SMT Operator who will assembly printed circuit boards utilizing Surface Mount Technology. You will work second shift from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Operate SMT pick-and-place machines
- Hand place SMT components and hand paste PCBs
- Operate screen printing equipment; including set-up and tear-down per established procedures
- Produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
- Pass IPC Certification for CIS including all Company required modules
- Follow written instructions and provide feedback on how to improve those instructions
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year electronics manufacturing experience is preferred
- Basic Word and Excel knowledge is preferred
- Must be able to detect quality defects to prevent further recurrence
- Must know how to use hand tools and have strong manual dexterity
- Must have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Must be comfortable using stereo microscopes to perform detailed tasks
- The ability to pay high attention to detail is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.