Rolling Door Service Technician
Chesterland, OH 44026
This service company is seeking a Level III Service Technician who will be responsible for servicing and installing products sold and maintained by the Company. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Replace springs on a sectional door including calculation of proper spring
- Perform extensive electrical troubleshooting, repairs, burn, and weld
- Rebuild a rolling door barrel and calculate appropriate springs required
- Wire basic electrical components including push button stations, radio controls, safety edges, and operators
- Have telephone and personal contact with customers and employees regarding service and installation coordination
- Supervise a Level I or Level II Technician in the field
- Participate in Safety and Tool Box talks every two weeks
- Properly document timesheets and cards to ensure complete accuracy of timekeeping for all jobs
- Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner, including appearance at all time while on the clock and in uniform
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 5 years of rolling door installation and construction experience
- IDEA Certifications in sectional doors, rolling doors, automated gate operators, and rolling steel fire doors are required
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- Must have prior customer service experience
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.