Roll Forming Machine
Brook Park, OH 44142
A manufacturing company is seeking Roll Forming Machinists who will be required to prepare, monitor, operate, and clean the equipment that is used to make wire and electrodes. This is a first shift position working 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Operate wire forming and wire drawing equipment with multiple blocks according to product parameters
- Use calipers, detailed measurement and adjust cassettes and dies
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies or abnormalities
- Maintain proper operating procedures to endure quality standards are met
- Document operating procedures and results
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble equipment
- Make sure all containers are properly labeled and stored properly
- Clean work area, confirm equipment is safely grounded, and perform other duties if needed
- Ensure all safety protocol, environmental policies, and standard operating procedures are consistently demonstrated
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and interact with various departments
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgement, integrity, and professionalism
- Must have strong organizational skills, be able to follow direction, and work independently
- Wire manufacturing experience would be preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.