Independence, OH 44131
A local company is seeking an individual with Front Desk Receptionist who can also provide administrative support. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Greet visitors
- Distribute the mail
- Bill tickets, credits, and file them
- Manage the Google Calendar
- Type miscellaneous documents
- Perform other office functions
- Must have previous receptionist and administrative support experience
- Must have excellent communication skills with an articulate and friendly phone presence
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be mature, patient, reliable, and have poise
Only candidates that can pass a background and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.