Receptionist - Administrator - Short-term - Part-time
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
An accounting firm is seeking a Receptionist – Administrator to provide clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. This is a short-term, part-time position working Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for 4 to 5 months.
- Answer, direct phone calls, take, and distribute messages
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Handle or direct inquiries and requests
- Coordinate and organize meetings
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Type documents and correspondence, photocopy, scan, and fax documents
- Maintain both electronic and paper based filing systems
- Update and maintain database
- Order office supplies and keep office area neat and tidy
- Perform other duties and required
- Must have prior administrative and general office experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, email, and internet searches
- Must be have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a professional phone presence with excellent communication skills
- Must have accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.