Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44128
A food distribution company is offering an immediate position to a Receiving Clerk who is responsible for accurate physical receiving of products and maintaining the integrity of inventory control. There is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Inspect all incoming trucks, unload and inspect the condition of goods received, and count and compare to vendor pick list
- Move product to appropriate stock bin, cooler, and freezer
- Check expiration date and rotate inventory as required
- Print required reports, license plates, and receiving labels
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with everyone
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Wear personal protective equipment as needed for the job
- Comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must possess a general understanding of the warehouse procedures
- Must be able to operate inventory control equipment and be computer literate
- Must have solid reading, basic math, and reasoning skills
- Must have a power-truck equipment certification
- Must have the ability to read and understand instructions
- Must be able to move or lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in a cool/cold warehouse environment, while sanding, walking, lifting, pulling, and pushing for 6 to 8 hours
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.