Receiving Clerk - 2 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A distribution company is seeking Receiving Clerks for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Receive shipments, verify the shipment matches the packing list, unload, and sort products
- Transfer items to their proper storage locations using a forklift
- Restock the production and shipping areas
- Relay any issues with shipment such as shortages, damages, etc.
- Receive UPS and FedEx packages and deliver to appropriate person or department
- Pull orders utilizing a pick list
- Must have prior receiving experience; forklift experience is preferred
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be a hard-working team player
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced warehouse
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.