RF Electronic Technician - 3 Needed
Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Electronics Technician to verify and calibrate RF products. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Develop an environment of continual improvement through the use of lean tools
- Set-up, operate, and maintain all test equipment
- Test, tune, and calibrate RF Products and Systems to achieve acceptable specifications for RF power, insertion loss, return loss, impedance and spectral purity
- Build, assemble, and test complete system designs for RF products and systems both mechanical layout and electrical specifications
- Troubleshoot product when necessary
- Work closely with team to complete and develop or design systems in production
- Promote the company values through actions, trust, innovation, teamwork, achievement, and accountability
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years experience with RF test and component level troubleshooting
- Must have a working knowledge of script programming
- Must be able to read and work from block diagrams, schematics, and blue prints
- Must understand gain, attenuation, output power, return, insertion loss, and intermod products
- Must have general electronic knowledge and computer skills
- Must be proficient with setting-up and operating Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Meters, etc.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a competitive wage and benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.